Rohan Sen Poems
- The Last Day Of My Life In the park, for the last time, ...
- You'Re My Only Love... When I met you, I remember you in ...
- My Father, Who Art In Heaven I have seen those mountain ...
- I Can Smell The Coffee When It... The rain came early that...
- Trichotomy On The Banks Of A R...
- Autumn, Thee Lovely... Perhaps 'twas destiny that stole its ...
- An Equal Pain A 60 years of India, A pot on the boil, A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Last Day Of My Life
In the park, for the last time,
couldnt look you in the eye,
everytime I glanced,
I was reminded,
of being the dark chapter & the strife,
that I had caused in your life
So many words I said,
I dont even know if I meant any,
But since the hour demanded,
and your hurt face commanded,
so I did...I did so many
'Why? ' Is all you asked..No answer from me.
'Do you love her? ' You queried..
All I was thinking, was that I was the waste
of this earth, and I was the reason..
why people never trust,
why Love turns to dust, Yes, I was the ...