Rose McLaughlin Poems
- Betrayal You're the unbreakable glass that just fell and ...
- Uncontrolled Passion His lips meet hers, Their hearts race ...
- Nerves Your heart beats faster, It begins to feel bigger, ...
- The Spark Everything you want, Everything you need. All ...
- Unconditional It is passion, It is drama, It is ...
- Concern You feel your heart, It begins to race. This ...
- Lies And Anger The heart is glass turned to sand, The anger...
I am a simple, yet extraordinary girl. I am in love with an amazing man. I expect little, but hope for a lot. I am one of a kind. I am strong and I am weak. With my love I am strong. He is my rock. He is my protector. He is my hero. He is my inspiration. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose McLaughlin
Lies And Anger
The heart is glass turned to sand,
The anger is building up,
The rumors are becoming truth.
Hell is going to come loose,
Out of control.
Lips are burning to scream,
A music of frustration and destruction.
The ears are slowly going deaf,
Once willing to hear clearly.
The sun doesn't know which direction to go,
Will it all come with the destruction of night,
Or with the birth of a new day?
The truth will either be the redeemer of the soul,
Or the lies will be there to burn it alive.