Ruben Tover Poems
- Bills, Bills, Bills Bills, Bills Bills that's all that's in ...
- Give Me Honesty She, she's been crying to me. She, she's ...
- I Live Under A Bridge As we drive in our luxury car, I ...
- With No Hesitation I asked her politely what colors were ...
- Three Little Numbers Gas prices draining, Con-sumer ...
- Demos Versus Repubs Romney versus Obama Not an election for ...
- A Solvent And A Glue It dissolves resentments Hardened by ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruben Tover
Bills, Bills, Bills
Bills, Bills Bills that's all that's in my mailbox!
Bills, Bills, Bills can't take NO more of this.
Don't pay the Man he comes and knocks,
Bills, Bills, Bills everyone owes their rocks!
You try like Papa to pay
One or two arrive, each day.
You be knowin' what I say.
To work is the only way.
Some of them don't let me sleep.
They be cuttin' my bankbook deep.
They come in five days a week.
Jeez! I've got to eat.
Pastel colored envelopes
Checks bring on the only hopes.
Lottery winning it is a hoax.
Life has many jokes.