Ruben Tover Poems
- Her Innocence Her innocence shattered, Like bullets through...
- Bills, Bills, Bills Bills, Bills Bills that's all that's in ...
- Give Me Honesty She, she's been crying to me. She, she's ...
- I Live Under A Bridge As we drive in our luxury car, I ...
- With No Hesitation I asked her politely what colors were ...
- Three Little Numbers Gas prices draining, Con-sumer ...
- Demos Versus Repubs Romney versus Obama Not an election for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruben Tover
Her innocence shattered,
Like bullets through glass.
The pieces are confusion
in all if its glory.
The act incomprehensible
Just seconds of pleasure.
To his knees
By the consequence.
Time heals the scar,
But not the memory.
(Dec.25,1995. San Jose, Ca.)