Saba Sheikh Poems
- Bound To Incomplete Love I strived all my life for love, ...
- Souls Of Weather In spring as we shed our clothes The humble...
- Memories In my childishness And in my ...
- Waiting For Hope Here I am Forgotten how it felt to be ...
- End Of Phenomenon One day this never-ending sky will ...
- Dead Heart The journey of life could have been less ...
- Grandparents I am 91/81/71 And having fun I live on ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saba Sheikh
I am 91/81/71
And having fun
I live on pension
And have no tension
My hair are grey
And my only job is to pray
My sons serve me
My grandsons preserve me
But there is one sorrow in my head
That I have slow walk and step
Because now I am not a man
I am the father of a man