Saiyuri Oliver Poems
- Ode To 'Footprints In The Sand... I sit outside in the morning ...
- Uncertain That silence I can't break That last barrier I ...
- Tell Me Why I'm in an emotional state In my heart, you have ...
- Cuidalos (Take Care Of Them) Heart Beats Time stops Silent ...
- Turning Away Demons and fears grip me There's something that...
- Conversation I have a fear One day when you meetthose I hold...
- My Faith Don't cry for me Don't pity me I'm strong ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Saiyuri Oliver
Don't cry for me
Don't pity me
Holding on to the bits of my dignity
Wrapping myself in self pity
I don't need anyone's help in feeling sorry
Let me end it, I would cry
Let me jump off a bridge
or get hit by a train
or cut my veins
Anger and pity shall never control me
They're weak against my will and forbearance
They serve no greater power or cause
I'm tired of feeling humiliated
Because I know that I'm a good woman
I know that I'm not tainted by evil or malicious thoughts
I only seek ...