Salvie Rosales Poems
- My First Love My first love understood me well, He’d ask me...
- Who Am I My friends can say in just few words Which I cannot...
- Shall Not Weep For You Were I to meet you face to face ...
- Tomorrow Is Gone After you’re gone, There shall be ...
- Be Fair Be fair, beloved. Is this all you offer For my long ...
- Was The Tryst Forgotten? I I waited, Love. All Nature ...
- Poor Love Love is my need; cannot live without it, Love is...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Salvie Rosales
My First Love
My first love understood me well,
He’d ask me question-the questions,
He’d never knowing how I felt,
A spoken answer
He’d look askance
at my deep-flushing face;
into my eyes, wherein a tear new-born
then at my lips
smiling shy but unafraid.
He’d touch my hands
My first love understood me well.