Salvie Rosales Poems
- My First Love My first love understood me well, He’d ask me...
- Who Am I My friends can say in just few words Which I cannot...
- Tomorrow Is Gone After you’re gone, There shall be ...
- Woman For You You wonder why my feelings For you, my love, ...
- Time And Fate (Sonnet) Curious the changes wrought by Time ...
- Complaints While the enamored stars would dare Seaward to ...
- My Moment Of Passion Is With A... I My moment of passion...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Salvie Rosales
My First Love
My first love understood me well,
He’d ask me question-the questions,
He’d never knowing how I felt,
A spoken answer
He’d look askance
at my deep-flushing face;
into my eyes, wherein a tear new-born
then at my lips
smiling shy but unafraid.
He’d touch my hands
My first love understood me well.