Sam Varghis Poems
- An Innocent Village Girl You are a grown up girl! But, ...
- Dearly Loved, Do You Hear Me? Dearly loved, do you hear me? ...
- Light A Lamp Of Faith It is Night Creepy dark Deadly ...
- Officials Of Our Land Policeman in the traffic island has no ...
- Expect Unexpected While Drivin... Expect unexpected while ...
- Monday Morning Dream Creamy icey love, a lofty scoop, In ...
- Girl Of Wilderness The girl I met on the bushy land, heaped ...
Writing since the age of age 12 in English and Malayalam. A graduate in Philosophy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sam Varghis
An Innocent Village Girl
You are a grown up girl!
But, still, an innocent kid in spirit
A damsel like a full-blown blossom
A luxurious dream of men of land
You are a work of art; of God, the sculptor
Beautifully carved body structure
Never ever so gorgeous in body and soul,
None, born except you or, ever lived in our soil
Your smile sprout like gloss of jasmine blooms;
Like the mellow rays of a spring daybreak.
Eyes are passionate, mysterious, and deep
Elegant hair so long and fingers lovely
You are a stream, oozing out of true virtues
Lushly; but drive to ...