Samkelo Dlamini Poems
- In A Dark World You may call it a life, Because there are ...
- Going Beyond People's expectations, Their necessities, ...
- Affection Something inside, So strong, On the outside, ...
- The World In My Dream Everything goes, The easy way. Never...
- Never Good Enough I try to do things, Like everybody else ...
- The Heart Of The Art The heart of this art, This wonderful ...
- Made In Heaven I am a product of the heavens Born with ...
Born and brought up by a single parent, Mrs S.B Dlamini at IXOPO RURAL, KZN., South Africa.
Being less privileged, Got exposed to POETRY at the age of 17.
I was very much inspired and fascinated when i read a poem called " The City Of Johannesburg" , by Mongane Serote and other poets like Gcina Mhlophe and so forth.
Since then, I never stopped having interest in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''What you do today, determines what you will be in the future.''Preparing for the future
''Never ignore a feeling of love, because by the time you pay attention to it, it may be gone!''IT MAY BE TOO LATE!
''It won't be there, until you make it there!''making dreams come true
''A feeling of affection is so sensitive, so strong, It may be questioned by those inquisitive!''Affection
''Back on your feet, never want to quit!''Never Lose Hope
Comments about Samkelo Dlamini
In A Dark World
You may call it a life,
Because there are humans,
Who have occupied,
In a world,
Full of criticism,
And unsavoury living
And mostly shameless,
I call it hell!