Sana Olivia Hernandez
Sana Olivia Hernandez Poems
- Flower Shop Story A single, beautiful, Pure white rose. I ...
- Little Brother... Little Brother, Please don't cry. ...
- Shame It makes me hang my head down low. It takes the ...
- Tough Love I see my brother. He is angry. Filled with an ...
- The Sky Is Always Blue World War One and World War Two, ...
- Contradiction I am a contradiction. I love. I hate. I'm ...
- Justice What is justice? Your enemy's blood? Would that ...
I was born in Roseburg, Oregon on March 31st. I have loved reading and writing for many years now, though I didn't really get into it until 5th grade. I have no published books/poems, just a lot of kind and encouraging comments on my poetry that I truly appreciate. Without so much support, starting with my English teacher Mrs.Mudrich in 8th grade, I doubt I'd ever bother with poetry. I still consider myself an amateur author. I have had no published books or proper training or real teachings in the art of writing other than what is provided with a public education (Language Arts and Reading, etc.)
Writing is my hobby, however not my main passion. I use it as a another ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Flower Shop Story
A single, beautiful,
Pure white rose.
I hold it gently in my hand.
Never expecting light to shine where I stand,
Illuminating a diamond wedding band.
This must be a dream,
I think, for I had never loved before.
Before the man in beautiful light,
Walked in to my little flower store.
A lavender rose blooms,
We are still,
Not one word is spoken,
Not one breath taken.
For now we simply are,
Two halves of one another.
But will we still be together if and when I awaken?
A simple hello,
Rosemary scent ...