Sandra jacks Poems
- Behind The Mask Who is the person, behind this mask, its ...
- From Mother To Daughter From M...
- Just... Please Trust Me.... I'm sorry you don't trust me, i...
- Daddy Daddy, where are you?
- Because You Told Me... Because you told me something, very ...
- I Am Anonymous. I roam in your alley ways, on your streets,...
- He Is In Me. He smiled at me, i didn't smile back, ...
I know I wont become famous for my poems, and I know no one will probably ever read this biography, however I've decided to do a short figment of my life.I'm christian now, but not always was. When i was younger I was stupid, and hurt by life a lot, so I became suicidal, and drank and...was careless of myself.I wish I knew then what I know now.Anyways here I am, alive and just going through life, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Behind The Mask
Who is the person,
behind this mask,
its probably a question,
i shouldn't ask,
if i were to get a true answer,
the REAL true answer,
with nothing sugar coated,
no hidden agenda,
the answer would be something,
i..... wouldn't want to hear,
Well enough of these games,
i only want the truth,
i want the only answer,
thats really true,
because if I'm never told,
then I'll never know...who..i...am...