Sarah Child Poems
- Insanity Sourceless voices-echo in my mind Heatless ...
- Addicted The way your rarely heard laughter-echoes in my ...
- Betrayal To you I entrusted my heart-my very soul You were ...
- Reflections I look into a mirror And see four different ...
- Remember When Remember the days when we were young Seeing ...
I am just a girl that enjoys reading and writing poetry. Please comment and vote! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sourceless voices-echo in my mind
Heatless fires-eat away at my soul
Invisible landscapes-play out like scenes before my eyes
My body resides here on earth-but my mind wanders elsewhere
Out of sync-with reality
Oblivious-to its surroundings
My body lies dormant-withering away
While my mind lives and drifts through immortal fantasy