Sarah Child Poems
- Addicted The way your rarely heard laughter-echoes in my ...
- Angels Beautiful angel-fallen angel You broke my heart-and ...
- Returning Home I left you-broken on the floor Turned my back...
- Far From Home I’m stuck in this unfamiliar place, With all ...
- Wandering For Eternity Alone I walk through the darkness that...
I am just a girl that enjoys reading and writing poetry. Please comment and vote! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The way your rarely heard laughter-echoes in my ears
How your obsidian eyes light up-when the battle starts
Your black unruly hair blows in the wind-
Slamming your intoxicating scent into my nose
The way your porcelain skin glows in the moonlight-
And how your smile captivates my soul
Even though you left years ago-
I am still addicted