Sarah HudsonPierce Poems
- A Hug A hug is a gentle touch— A light, sweet caress— A ...
- To Be First! I am so selfish! I want to be first in line! ...
- Hello Again! It's Me Sarah God walked into his living room,
- Mutuality? What I am asking, questioning- Is whether ...
- Fear Why are we so scared When we see the Opportunities ...
- Where No One Cares! Where No One Cares The saddest feeling ...
- A New Path When One gets tired Enough Of one's lot in ...
I was born on the back roads of Arkansas near Sulphur Springs, Arkansas at home to Roy Earnest Hudson and Marcella May Morris Hudson.
My parents married late in life due to many factors, one being the fact that my mother had been injured in a fall as a young child born in Woods County, Oklahoma, while Oklahoma was still Indian Territory.
Her parents ran for ran in the Oklahoma Land ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A hug is a gentle touch—
A light, sweet caress—
A tight squeeze.
A hug is touching lightly—
A fond embrace—
Or being held very close.
A hug is waves of love,
Feeding a starving soul.
A hug says, 'I understand..
You needn't say anymore...
' A hug warms the coldest,
A hug isn't given just once—
And then forgotten.
Once a hug is given
It is eternally etched in
The mind and in the memory,
And may be relived again and again-
In private thoughts,
In moments of sadness—
of deep ...