SarahLaney Long Poems
- You'Re Not Alone I'll always be here, No matter what you ...
- Why Do I Still Love You? Everythings so silent I cant hear a...
- A Letter From God... I've created this universe, and i've ...
- Sisters Forever When we first met We slowly became ...
- Long Distance Love Long Distance Love (C) Copyright 2008:...
- Walk That Mile In Their Shoes You say your life is terrible, ...
- Let's Become Old Ladies Togeth... Let's become old ladies ...
Well, about me. I'm just a simple down-to-earth gal, from the South. I love God with all my 'heart, soul, mind, and strength...and to love my neighbors as myself' Luke 10: 27.
My Spiritual Birthday is Aug.21! And my real Birthday is Aug.19.
I love to be with my friends, and I love to serve others. Just to help others out, and to help meet some of their needs, just puts a smile on my face. Lets see, I'm part of a wonderful family: my Dad, Mom, Little Brother, and Bailey (my dog) .
I love Skittles and Starbursts. There's a lot more I could say, but I just don't feel like writing it all out. But honestly if you have a question, or if you want to know ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SarahLaney Long
You'Re Not Alone
I'll always be here,
No matter what you say,
Don't let go,
It's gonna be ok.
Don't hold back,
I'm here for you,
Take my hand,
I'll pull you through.
I need you,
Just like you need me,
You can't let go,
I couldn't set you free.
You're like my little sister,
You mean a lot to my heart,
I'm always gonna be there,
When you fall apart.
If you start to slip,
I start to slip too,
Because it kills me,
To know of the pain you go through.
I'd take it all away,
And live it today,
You say you want to go,...