Sarrah Ibrahim Poems
- Shameful Prayer I suck. I have enough pencil cases for the ...
- Wide Awake Wide awake I lay, Thinking of all the roles I ...
- Road Less Travelled Membership cards seem to run out ...
- Fall Or Fly Sometimes all I can do is not cry Forget 'let ...
- Moon Walk Take a walk with me, By side me, Shine down on ...
- Quest Can't find that sticker, Smiley face. To cover up ...
- Trapped Snap a moment Tag 'Lazy Sundays' But why lie? Why...
Writing is the best therapy: }
Mixed race, Muslim, NCIS fanatic and random!
University of Liverpool. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarrah Ibrahim
I have enough pencil cases for the rest of the world,
Notepads to cover the face of the Earth,
Pens for each and every finger and toe,
No amount of tipp-ex or rubber will ever be sufficient to erase my mistakes,
Dear father, sorry for the waste of energy, money and space,
Wish I could make you proud, mother.
Yes, it pains me.
But your love is unlimited,
For that.. I love you so,
I'm not worried about that,
What's terrifying is simply this:
'Will I ever be able to forgive myself?
Could you ever- at sometime ...