Shadow Girl Poems
- Free Spirit You take away my freedom, you restrict me of my...
- Open Grave Look down Six feet into my open grave My casket...
- Awake Darkness engulfed but now has changed. As the ...
- Behind Every Great Man... They say; behind every great man ...
- A Poets Irony Why is it that a poet can only truly ...
- A Shadow Girl Slash my corpse with your noxious words. ...
- Beautiful Contradiction A beautiful contradiction a perfect...
I am back...for the few that noticed I had been on a sabbatical! ...This is my official page, there is another one that I opened but it deactivated and I cannot remove it so have transferred things to here...so please only contact me on this page.
I will be gradually adding my poems back, plus adding some new ones
Some thoughts to soothe a poets soul! ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shadow Girl
You take away my freedom,
you restrict me of my rights,
you limit me by day
and lock up all my nights.
You may have physically trapped me
but there's part of me still free;
soul, images, memories
you can't take what you can't see.
So when you think you look at me
you're looking at a wall
I might be in your presence
but i'm not present at all.
My spirit is silently soaring
over oceans, over seas,
to visit what's forbidden
banished by your keys.
And if you really knew me
you would know my soul is free;
old and wise and ...