Shannon Atherton Poems
- Racism Racism is just so wrong It makes people feel they ...
- The Magical Flower The magical flower, tall and still, ...
- Missing When you were put upon this earth My mum felt she ...
- Teenage Dreams If I could be somebody else Other than just ...
- Growing Up: A Girl's Point Of ... Growing up's like a ...
- Isolation Feeling alone, friends stay away You spent time on...
- A Family Christmas Christmas is the time of year for ...
I am a 16-year-old who has been writing poetry for as long as I can remember. I write on a range of topics and I enjoy reading and analysing poetry. I have considered publishing a collection of poems but I have no idea how to go about it. I joined Poem Hunter because I think it is time to share my work with the world, and to see if it is appreciated as much as I would like it to be. I have written... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Racism is just so wrong
It makes people feel they don't belong.
It doesn't matter, the colour of your skin;
What's important is what lies within.
STOP all the calling
STOP all the names
STOP all the violence
We're all the same
Why be so nasty,
Why not get along?
If you agree then join in with this song.
Because as I was saying,
It really isn't nice
to feel like you're an outcast.
So before you speak, think twice.
So let's try our best to be a better population,
Spreading joy throughout the world, becoming one whole ...