Shannon Harney Poems
- A New Moon Rain falls like poetry. The syllable of a ...
- A Welcome Friendship What more is there to say- I've never ...
- Poetry I jot recklessly on lines of luxury- Pretentious ...
- Renmen I’ve let the red dirt in the air kicked up by bare ...
- Pawn A game of chess A king and a queen Each pulling for ...
- A Summer's Timing We have resided in A spacious era Of ...
- Tea This mug From which I've drunk my tea Has a dark stain ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A New Moon
Rain falls like poetry.
The syllable of a droplet
Announced on the space
Where my hands should be.
There is an intrusive light
From the gutter below
Allowing me to outline
The moment you look away.
We've walked this road
For no reason;
This rancid road
that lures our feet
In different directions.