Sharbaniranjan Kundu Poems
- The Dust Of Relationship When our mother's sister came to ...
- The First Kiss When you are around me I know you never ...
- Torn Between Mother And Wife A person can not be more ...
- I Am The Best When do they try to look their best? To draw ...
- Moksha - The Salvation! The world view was clean like the ...
- My Beloved My beloved is not an overnight dream. It grew bit...
- This Life I have had a tough life so far. I can not imagine ...
I am an information scientist and work in the Government sector in India. I write poetry in Bengali and English. I publish a non commercial Bengali poetry little magazine from New Delhi more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharbaniranjan Kundu
The Dust Of Relationship
When our mother's sister came to town
we were so happy that our mother's sister
would be close by at hand.
Having grown in this distant place
away from where most relatives lived,
insequirities of cloistered life saw hope
in our aunt's coming to town.
We never imagined that our mother and aunt
being siblings could have deep rooted rivalries
of affection and qualities.
Preoccupation with families and distance
had probably put the dust below the carpet.
When the carpet is being cleaned
the families are getting choked
with the dust of their ...