sharon Genade Poems
- I Hope You Remember Me I hope you remember me when I turn to ...
- Mother, I Am Home Mother, I just wanted to let you know, that...
- Leaving Little Pieces I leave little pieces of me wherever I ...
- Catching Train The lonely train creeped slowly into platform ...
- The Mask The mask slipped today, It fell into the toilet ...
- The Trickery Of Trees -new- Don't be fooled by the stoic stance of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Hope You Remember Me
I hope you remember me when I turn to dust,
Remember I had a soul too,
I liked to walk in the hills and speak of silly things,
I liked to make you smile by being a spoilt princess,
I threw my toys out a lot; I liked it when we sang songs together,
And we went places together, the seaside and walks with dogs,
And bike rides,
I liked blowing bubbles,
And growing vegetables,
And chasing rabbits and talking to guinea pigs,
I was not very patient and quite selfish,
I did not like myself much until one day I did,
And then everything made sense, ...