Shelley Caines Poems
- Missing You I saw you today, We talked for a few, Then ...
- A Friend Everyone has someone they call a friend, But where...
- Lies A healthy relationship Is not based on lies But what ...
- Some Guys Some guys expect Too much of girls They expect ...
- Please Be True You make me so happy When I'm with you I ...
- Horses They can be brown They can be white They can be ...
- Nothing Will Change Leaves may change from green to gold The...
I write poetry as a way of dealing with the things going on in my life that I can't control. It is my way of coping with the stress. The majority of my poetry is quite depressing, and sometimes repetative, but I think the reason behind this is that I write my best work when I'm feeling depressed.
I am currently working on compiling my poems together into a book. I am going to write a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shelley Caines
I saw you today,
We talked for a few,
Then you said,
You had stuff to do.
I normally wouldn't mind
letting you go,
But today it's different,
You have to know.
The past couple days
I've been alone,
I at least want to hear
Your voice on the phone.
I know you've been busy,
I know that it's true,
But I just want to say,
I am missing you.