Sherbanu Molu Poems
- My Sweet School School is where one learns, Kowledge is ...
- Chocolate Cake Chocolate cake, Peacefully baked, ...
- Happiness Happiness is a deep feeling, All the sorrows that...
- Sweet Summer Summer holidays are sweet, An irresistable ...
- My Name S stands for sweet, H stands for fast heartbeat, ...
- Your Death! Death is total displeasure, That we cannot ...
- Talent People have some gifts gifted by god, For them ...
I'm 13. I love poetry and I also enjoy reading poems. Please comment on my poems, Thank you :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Sweet School
School is where one learns,
Kowledge is what one earns,
Teachers, friends are a part of school,
Without them, a school, isnt a school,
A teacher's duty is to teach,
And a student's duty is to breach,
When parents get the complain,
The teacher's trust then, gets hard to retain,
Oh! It's recess,
But to her heart there is no access,
Boy tries to impress girl,
But oh! She's a knurl,
Recess is over and class has resumed,
Next exam, God! I am doomed,
I know I won't pass,
Coz I know Im a bass,