Shirley K.W. Ka
Shirley K.W. Ka Poems
- Dark Allies Dark Allies on an empty street, Only silence ...
- Unspoken Words Sometimes when I’m lying in my bed at night, ...
- Termination One side Red One side Blue With a Devil's ...
- Numb I feel no straining pain Nor beating heart I feel no ...
- My Own World I live in My Own World, people say; Absent ...
- Monster: Love My Love for you is a Monster That feeds on my ...
- Water A common matter in daily use, A familiar touch in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shirley K.W. Ka
Dark Allies on an empty street,
Only silence fills the gaps.
Nothing shines to give a guide,
Or inspires one to step inside.
The only thing that can be seen,
Is a tiny spark of fantasy,
Dimly visible on the other side.
If you should reach it,
You'd live a dream,
Visit heaven and 'make beliefs'.
But if you fail...
You'd be lost.
Only Damage would occur.
And if you should ever make it out,
You shall never be the same again.