Shujaat Hussain Poems
- Heritage Of India Shadow of fraud and of ruffians May not be...
- What Makes Woman Feminism? Smile or skin Lips or hips ...
- Bad Angels This is the land of politicians And their dirty ...
- Blessed With Incessant Vitalit... Look at the potency of ...
- Knowledge Knowledge is not only power a source of peace. A...
- Commander Of All Evils Politicians are the commander of all ...
- The Pen What is a pen? Difficult for the poets to define.
Dr. Shujaat Hussain is a prolific Indian book reviewer, eminent literary critic, celebrated poet and creative author of eminence. He is credited to be widely anthologized in Indian history of English poetry. He has been honoured with several national and international accolades for unique qualities in his writing that reflects individuality and leads a new trend that is fully dedicated to the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shujaat Hussain
Heritage Of India
Shadow of fraud and of ruffians
May not be a single among Indians
Pray for the rules of love
Bless us full of verve.
Always there be mercy hands
Of rights be dominant in our lands
Never show commotion or demolition,
Must revere a sign of integration
Garden not come across
Of cruel autumn engross
As let fragrance and beauty
Spread and perform its duty.
Dust must not touch,
It may cause great lurch
Since blessed with the rosy body
Meant to enjoy everybody.
The morning breezes of Benaras remain,
The evening of Awadh people may attain, ...