shweta khosla Poems
- Can I Can I tell you things, Through music, poems or rhyme?...
- Dont Say Goodbye With my head bent With my hands ...
- Is This Our Song? You and I, Connected, separated by ...
- Fool's Paradise O my dear, you're gone and it's all ...
- Happy! I am happy today. for no reason at all for no gain ...
- Mm: ( How many times? How many crimes? Occur in this city
- Expectations You're delight You're life You're ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Can I tell you things,
Through music, poems or rhyme?
Can I use words to reach you,
Someone else’s or mine?
Can I be there when,
you need me to be?
Can I let you help,
Make you feel sorry for me?
Can I touch you,
Give you a peck on the cheek?
Can I hope, in this moment of weakness,
it is me you will seek?
Can I build castles,
of sand, hopes and fantasy?
Can I wish for them to stay
hold on to the antithesis of reality?
Can I chain you down,
chain you down to me?
Can I accept that I want you,
Only because ...