Sofia Moreno Poems
- Prison I look around me, People talk and laugh, they are ...
- Change The World I wonder why I get so sad I just can't ...
- Fairness If it were in the hands of the above, To hold me ...
- Future Sometimes, when the red line Covers the horizon and ...
- Undeniable Things I believe in those things Well, those ...
- Hope And Birds I have been told many things; World, please...
- Sweet Revenge For The Little O... Call me what you want Beat...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sofia Moreno
I look around me,
People talk and laugh,
they are unaware...
But still I remember,
and keep thinking
of those who faith doesn't keep.
I am in a prison
Damn, it's called bloody flesh
It's so real I can't even hold my breath.
Friends, family even society,
They all fail to change me,
my mind is fixed, don't you see?
What do they want of me?
I'm giving my life and soul.
I just hope I get used to this pain.