Solomon Senxer Poems
- Hope Surely yes, a brother in Christ forever! Could we be ...
- Professions You look for money, I look for people; You ...
- Satan V/S God Satan works all the time. (He works outside) ...
- The Lovelorn To let go I cannot, To take in I dare ...
- The Other Side Of Facebook Billions of people are on ...
- Trees The trees that grow in a forest unnamed Full of ...
- Jawa The Loved Unloved I was a vagabond until they took me ...
A common man ordinary Christian. Striving to be faithful and be fruitful to the Grace of God.
Currently a blogger at Help Think (https: //senxer.blogspot.com/) , and A Quest (https: //rwangmei.wordpress.com/) .
Living life currently as an itinerant preacher of God's word with the motto " Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten! "
Takes pleasure in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Loving someone does not mean you get to marry her; Loving someone does not mean you have to marry her.'''from the poem, 'The Lovelorn' (originally written for E.N. Cornetto)
'''Indeed, ‘giving' is well deserved to be received! It reveals more the character of the giver than the condition of the one who received! '''from a poem 'Giving' (originally written for LT)
'''Surely yes, a brother in Christ forever! Could we be friends on Earth forever? '''from a poem 'Hope' (written for all Christians to be united)
'''Details may not be seen, all the signals may not be green; nonetheless, one should not get stuck in between'''from the poem 'Behind the Action'
''"The ending will be the same as the beginning if you choose to battle with irrational people! "''from the poem 'A Kekule (Bewildering) Dream'
Comments about Solomon Senxer
Surely yes, a brother in Christ forever!
Could we be friends on Earth forever?
God's creation shows us the way-
Tough Sun to rule the day,
Gentle Moon to rule the night;
Yet, the moon often appears in daylight.
Mountains meet the river,
Lovers meet one another;
Tell me, is there no scope
For us to remain in hope?