Soma Mukherjee Poems
- In The Sunset Sky The sunset sky dazzling with the golden ...
- Fly Fly - Fly Away A fly in his Short life Grew up, fell in...
- The Ravaged Canvases Indifferent, Intolerant, greedy humans, ...
- It's Not Your Time To Go I got up in the morning oh what a ...
- In Pursuit Of Bliss Looking for a little girl Has anyone ...
- Autism Is.... Once I met a lady in a store who looked at my ...
- I (My Tribute To Sufi Poets) In a world ruled by religions, ...
My life is a garden,
where the poetries and proses,
which flow in my veins mingle
and spread happiness and hopefully inspiration.
Here in my courtyard
you will find humour, satire,
inspiring thought provoking poems
and short rhyming stories.
You will find me in all my poetries,
for I live in them
every poem big or small,
free ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In The Sunset Sky
The sunset sky dazzling with the golden hues,
Taking bow in brilliant sparkle of experience
Is it not a climax, of the story so far, that was today?
Or is it building anticipation of the night yet to come.
Watch the days go, some proud of their accomplishments
Some leaving sighs of disappointments,
Leaving all in awe of its Amaranthine twists and turns
And the fortunate get to see the moon trying to steal the show from setting sun,
Oh she is such a show off, isn’t she, basking in reflected glory
Its magical, the sunset sky, Puzzling, sometimes just like a ...