Sonya Annita Song
Sonya Annita Song Poems
- When Galaxies Cry When galaxies cry, The tears that they ...
- I Long To Climb I long to climb into the sky On steps of ...
- Unmasked I cannot claim I do not know The reason why your ...
- The Darker Side Of Pain I stabbed the moon to watch it ...
- Haunted I stared into the heart of darkness For what comfort...
- For I Am A Poet For I am a poet A voiceless voice in crowded...
- A Wish Our Earth is a wish a star made, A long, long time ...
Sonya Annita Song is a poet whose rhymes are loved by both adults and children. Her writing style for children is delightfully whimsical with a natural flow meant for reading out loud.
Sonya's goal as a children's author is to create engaging rhyming picture books that children and parents will have fun reading together. One of her favorite memories as a child is going to the local library in the summer and bringing back shopping bags full of books to read. Books were, and still are, passports to incredible destinations full of joy and wonder, and Sonya hopes all children will discover the marvels of reading just like she ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A book begins as a seed that is planted in a writer's imagination and bears fruit in a reader's mind.''Sonya Annita Song
Comments about Sonya Annita Song
When Galaxies Cry
When galaxies cry,
The tears that they shed
Are showers of light we see overhead
That leave us in awe
As we touch our cheeks,
Speechless but listening
When radiance speaks.
So gaze at the sky
When stars shoot above
And hear as they make their statements of love,
For they long to be heard
In the vacuum of space,
Stardrops streaming down
A celestial face.