Stephanie van Oudtshoorn
Stephanie van Oudtshoorn Poems
- Blank Pages Before You It begins as a tinkling, glowing ...
- Empty Spaces there are many things in life that can make the...
- Release My Mind I wish you would leave let my body be at ...
- Drowning You say you love me This i know is true though it ...
- Would You Recognise It What if a butterfly became a ...
- For You That I Love For you that I love I would plunge ...
- Tears Screaming To Be Let Loos... as my tears scream to be let ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Blank Pages Before You
It begins as a tinkling,
Swelling within you;
and gathering to its own
life and body
From feelings to ideas
and building its limbs
Finally it bursts forth.
Taking a life of its own
on the blank pages