Stephen Martin II
Stephen Martin II Poems
- Do You Smell The Smoke? The house is burning. Do you smell ...
- Hope What is this emotion that I have no right to feel? ...
- So I Rip It All Apart So i rip it all apart So i try to ...
- When All The Wood Is Burned Wittle away at time this giant ...
- I Think I Drank Too Much Thank you Mr. Wilson (of no ...
- I Did A Little Research And Fo... I did a little research and...
- When I Lived For You I was a teacher a prophet a poet A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Martin II
Do You Smell The Smoke?
The house is burning.
Do you smell the smoke?
Meddling in foreign problems
Neglecting simple realities
Challenging our fore fathers
Civil Cold War
Watch the seeds planted
Roll over and sleep
Say it is a contained spark
But the lie detector is screaming
It won't be ignored for long
Invest in bottled water
Find your nearest fallout shelter
Once the fire gets so big
We will never put it out
A shot in the face
Arab owned ports
To line presidential pockets
Rome is falling ...