Stephen Martin II
Stephen Martin II Poems
- Do You Remember What It Was Li... I have hit the bottom and ...
- Drift I bought these shoes in Baltimore. I'll walk until ...
- Don’t Waste Time On This Poem What is the worth, Of the ...
- Foot Taping Foot taping Pen in hand I wanna write It ...
- My Darkest Hour Are you here with me tonight? This is my ...
- Do You Smell The Smoke? The house is burning. Do you smell ...
- Hope What is this emotion that I have no right to feel? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Martin II
Do You Remember What It Was Like?
I have hit the bottom
and it is farther down,
than I once imagined.
I past the lost
and the hopeless,
and went farther down.
I past the drunks
and the criminals
straight through the floor.
Sometimes people give me change
I don't have a cup.
And they laugh at my jokes
especially the pessimistic ones
that aren't at all funny.
Do you remember what it was like...
Do you remember what it was like,
to have never failed?