Stewie Johnson Poems
- Dreams Dreams are fleeting, Dreams break free from this ...
- Angels Of Darkness Angels have a wish to be like their ...
- Human Sin. Transgressions, Faults, Failings,
- Fighting Back Tear down the enemy that stands before, Break...
- Lamps Of Heaven Millions upon millions bring forth light, ...
- Playing With Magic You close your eyes and wish, watching ...
- Always A Saviour A planets’ destruction, Wasted ...
yes I am only 21 but desire to read and write poem and song lyrics in spare time.
My Job is to build computers so this is perfect to get away from the stress of it all. aaaaaahhh!
Coffee addict and love those little chocolate freddo's.
Awaiting a chance to get a some poems or other written(typed) material published. Would love someone to hand me some advice on anyone who ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stewie Johnson
Dreams are fleeting,
Dreams break free from this world,
Dreams make a poor man powerful,
Dreams live in sleep,
Dreams create visions of hopes and fears,
Dreams are more powerful than thoughts,
Dreams make you scream,
Dreams make you believe,
Dreams send you far away,
Dreams make you want more and more,
Dreams are what you need,
Dreams are not merely fantasies but real
If only someone would put them into actions,
Dreams could be reality,
Do you dream a simple world?
Do you dream a tough world?
Do you dream at all?