Suhail Kakorvi Poems
- I Have Nothing To Add I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD, There had been...
- Glow Of Truth There are certain people who invariably tell ...
- Diwali है अपनी चमक में रूखे दिलदार दिवाली पहलू में हुई रात ...
- Poet Belongs To Lucknow O! Basheer thou art as fresh as ...
- Reshmi Lamhe Ye aaftaab ye mehtaab kis shumaar men ...
- Left Right When I was in college To attain knowledge Left ...
- Alphabets That boy was with me with sheer disgust To hear ...
The father of Suhail Kakorvi Late Moinuddin Hasan was a descendent of Hazrat Ali, Fourth Caliph of Islam, cousin and son in law of Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H.) and belonged to Kakori, Distt. Lucknow. So Mohiuddin Hasan alias Suhail Kakorvi is an Alvi from Kakori. Suhail Kakorvi was born and brought up in Lucknow and he has happily absorbed the culture for which Lucknow is famous all over the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Catastrophes remind God.So best is to always remember Him. Cause of reminding will melt surely into perpetual briskness of soul =@suhail''suggestion to always remember God
''Any system can not be called success unless it is beneficial to humanity''System must work for humanity
''Denounce hatred that would flourish love''For love
''Days and even nights are bright due to light emits from self surrounds every bit of universe=@suhailkakorvi''Self realization
Comments about Suhail Kakorvi
I Have Nothing To Add
I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD,
There had been a public discussion
The topic was very interesting,
Marriage and single life
He was speaking in favor of single life,
He became very enthusiastic
And spoke with vehemence to support his motion
'God made heaven and he rested
God made earth and he rested
God made man and he rested
But! Since He made women
Neither heaven nor earth nor man nor God ever rested'
Audience showered applause on his narration.
Brightened upon his face, the colors of pride
All at once, he saw among the crowd