Suhail Kakorvi Poems
- Holi HOLI KI MUBARAKBAAD KE SAATH, Faza men lai mohabbat ki...
- Sometimes Hota hai mere saath bahara'n kabhi abhi Ye sun ke ...
- Story Of Mango I GOT WHAT I NEVER THOUGHT MERCY OF ...
- Bird Of Dream Paane ko tera yaar pata khwab ka parind, ...
- I Have Nothing To Add I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD, There had been...
- Tender Touch The stone sparkled all at once Shine did kiss ...
- Missed Call Use of phone mobile For that youth is ever ...
The father of Suhail Kakorvi Late Moinuddin Hasan was a descendent of Hazrat Ali, Fourth Caliph of Islam, cousin and son in law of Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H.) and belonged to Kakori, Distt. Lucknow. So Mohiuddin Hasan alias Suhail Kakorvi is an Alvi from Kakori. Suhail Kakorvi was born and brought up in Lucknow and he has happily absorbed the culture for which Lucknow is famous all over the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Catastrophes remind God.So best is to always remember Him. Cause of reminding will melt surely into perpetual briskness of soul =@suhail''suggestion to always remember God
''Any system can not be called success unless it is beneficial to humanity''System must work for humanity
''Denounce hatred that would flourish love''For love
''Days and even nights are bright due to light emits from self surrounds every bit of universe=@suhailkakorvi''Self realization
Comments about Suhail Kakorvi
HOLI KI MUBARAKBAAD KE SAATH,
Faza men lai mohabbat ki taazgi holi
Tamaam jag ko hansati hai chulbuli holi
[It has brought freshness around
And its vivacity tickles laughter in the people- -Holi]
wo jinke saath bhi khela unhone raqs kiya
Na jaane kitnon ki usne sanwaar di holi
[Beloved with whom played holi danced in rapture
There so many whose festivity has been adorned]
Labon se usne chuwa aur mast bhi wo hua
Hamare jaame tamanna men yun chali holi
[She touched with lips and became intoxicated
Holi progressed this way in the desiring cup of ...