Sukanta Mohapatra Poems
- Serial Killer I just tolerated When beautiful women In ...
- Autumn Nights Slowly but steadily I am falling for the ...
- : Skeletons In My Cupboard: Don’t peep inside You may not ...
- Come! Let's Create God : Come! Let’s create God: Come! ...
- The Day I Died The day I died I watched my body ...
- Silhouette What is hidden by light, Silhouette reveals It...
- And I Sneezed I was all dressed to kill My heart reassured ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sukanta Mohapatra
I just tolerated
When beautiful women
In designer sarees invaded
Our living room..
…Women who wore
And talked nothing but
Brides and bridegrooms…
My logic hid
When witches chanted mantras
Kid ghosts ran helter-skelter
When a lady turned Into a snake
And I secretly wished
For a snake charmer….
I turned my ears deaf
Discussed about Sasural of Simar
And hid my envy
When my wife eulogized
That dancing star Amar..
But this is too much
Actor killed last week’s episode
Came alive now, ...