Syed Mizbahuddeen Poems
- Worlds Peace Ever since I was born, I have seen and I’ve ...
- A Fool In A Million Ways They say that life is short in its ...
- What Happened By Itself At the rain falling from the sky I ...
- Only To Love True words of wisdom Are truly eternal ...
- The Woman Behind Me Construing the lives of really great men,...
- Minor Leaps Of Faith I have never seen a squirrel in my ...
- A Sour Dream Giver of sadness and remorse Granter of joy and...
Born and raised in Madras, India. I am currently just a school student pursuing higher secondary education. I have always loved reading and writing, especially poetry. I speak hindi, urdu, english, tamil and enjoy the pleasure of reading and writing several languages and sharing my thoughts through poetry and other forms of writing.
Youcancontactme@ https: //www.facebook.com/syedmuhiyuddeen
Peace. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
dear chemistry... i'm sorry... i cannot derive the critical constants from the vander waals equation... first of all... you stop acting like math and start acting like chmistry... cheer up! be urself ...Chemistry exams! duh: /
Comments about Syed Mizbahuddeen
Ever since I was born,
I have seen and I’ve observ’d,
Men doth lie in the arms of dawn,
Ah! Time-the never understandable word
Shall I call life a short and silly skit,
The kings, the rich and poor alike,
Wearing the costumes that time has knit
As I search for the meaning of this moral strife,
As I set out to find the worlds peace,
True are the words that great men said,
When we'll follow, the one true creed,
And let down our pride and selfishness
For one last time there'd be true peace,
If we believe in what will forever last, ...