TaBresha Bozeman Poems
- The Ocean Blue The ocean shining like crystals The fish ...
- I Am Ready To Die People may see me crazy, because I am ready...
- Broken Heart You know what make it so hard to love Is that I...
- Before My Last Breath I will become invisible I will give up...
- Hope For feet that do not walk For arms that doesn't ...
- My Family All families are not the same My story must ...
- Unnoticed There once was a girl Who was wrongly ...
Comments about TaBresha Bozeman
The Ocean Blue
The ocean shining like crystals
The fish swimming in the blue lagoon
Area so vast in miles
Large enough to hold the reflection of the moon
Mountains under the salty depths
Creatures with undescribable beauty
Palm trees on the shore nearby
Caring for unappreciated duties
Tails of unknown animals
Flowing waves that they create
Forming many more families
As the mother and father mates
The sun heats the crests
The hot sand on the shore
Standing on the sidelines
Wishing animals could speak, so you can have a tour
The chilling waters only covering the ...