Tammi Tomlinson Poems
- The Ugly People Love, What a waste of time, Nothing goes ...
- Do You See Her? See her over there? The short one in the ...
- A Work Of Art She steps back slowly, Admiring her work, ...
- Love? What is love? Love is when I look at you, It is ...
- Innocence Rendered Void For the second time she lifts her ...
- Heaven So close, Yet so far, Her mind goes blank as she ...
- The Girl In The Photograph She sits alone, In the dim ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tammi Tomlinson
The Ugly People
What a waste of time,
Nothing goes the way you want,
The way you look,
Teenage mothers going it alone,
Single people having fun,
Married couples raising families.
Everyone having a good old time.
And then there's us,
The ugly people,
Who never get asked,
Never get kissed,
Never get the respect we deserve.
Because we're just the ugly people.