Temperance Joy Poems
- Not Anymore Homesick. What is home? Where the heart is. I...
- No Matter No Mind Running in circles Talking in squares no ...
- Safe Place Staring out my window, Safe here from the ...
- This Love Failed love letters. A ring on a chain. Fingers ...
- Embrace Your Weakness. A cut was made. Just a scar ...
- The Lesson In The Mistake A dream interrupted, a love not ...
- Murdered By Love Save tonight For it may be the last Our ...
My poems are inspired by anything and everything. From the rain outside my window, to the pain of a broken heart. From a day in the sun, to a night on the town. From songs to movies. Anything can spur a creative moment. A book. A song. A quote on the board. Creativity can't be called upon. It can't be summoned. I keep a pen in my hand and paper in my purse, always ready to write something down. It... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Temperance Joy
What is home?
Where the heart is.
I have no heart.
On the ground.
No one saves me.
I'm beyond all hope.
My dreams are crushed.
Stolen by love.
What is love?
Is it you and me?
Was it at one point?
Will it be again?
Maybe, who knows?
Do I know anything?