Tessa Marsland Pettigrove
Tessa Marsland Pettigrove Poems
- I Know You Don'T Care Why can't you see What you are doing ...
- Everything That Is What It Is You run, as though I am ...
- Truth Is I Have Always Needed ... It’s a rainy & cold ...
- You Say You Love Me & Yet You ...
- Love Is Gone I know that you are gone, but to be honest, ...
- Over It All I wonder what is going on, everyone is ...
- I Am Waiting.... I have not written in a while, It’s been ...
I have not been on here in a little while, so I will try to get back on a lot more to finish some more of my work & edit a few things.
a fair few things have changed since I last wrote on anything on this site. My partner & I have split up, a beautiful 8 years that ended in sept 2015.
my beloved dog died in november, I have been experiencing some dark times which I hope to share with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tessa Marsland Pettigrove
I Know You Don'T Care
Why can't you see
What you are doing to me?
I have changed due to you,
it instantly feels like I'm gonna spew.
No one can see me,
only the one who truly loves me.
I try to be the best that I can,
no one can see how this all began.
I don't want to feel this pain,
that you put me through again and again.
Everything I thought you were,
I guess that it was just a blur.
I cry when I talk to someone who seems like they care,
It sucks because you're the one supposed to be there.
Everything around me falls to pieces
and everything is alright for my ...