Th3 Craft3r Poems
- Purple Roses And Butterflies She wears her angelic ...
- Making Memories Back when we were young, On our mother’s ...
- Tale Of An Ocean-Born Farewell I can hear the night's voice ...
- Yours And Mine Nobody else owns my heart but you, Coz we’re...
- Halls Of Secrecy The written things are unseen, in the eyes...
- Fallen Angel Black grows the lily and gray grows the rose, ...
- A Visitor From a distance I saw her again Her long silky ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Th3 Craft3r
Purple Roses And Butterflies
She wears her angelic disguise
and surrounded by purple butterflies.
She walks with a bouquet of roses
and a bundle of hugs and kisses.
Now, slowly she strides along the path;
nervous just like solving her math.
She’s ready to meet her destiny,
to spend her future life with me.
Slowly there the butterflies flutter
and the purple roses smells sweeter.
As her purple gown trails down the aisle,
It seems like a hundred mile.
My heart sings and rejoices,
as she offers her trembling hand
whispers to my ear, her sweet voice
as in front of ...