Thabani Khumalo Poems
- My Love The star that shines in the secrets sites of life, ...
- Spirit Imagine the protracted wait of the big thing, Time ...
- Aids Cuz of making love without no glove My friends are gone...
- The Heiress I looked at her as she at me. I blushed alone ...
- The Doctors' Care In the dawn of day, Staggering off a ...
- Codes Of Law MY GHOST ERECTED ABOVE THE MOTHERLY PLATTER, ...
- Profiles On Paper I AM PART OF THE UNIVERSE THAT BURNS THE ...
ALSO KNOWN AS THABANI LOB KHUMALO OR TIZZO STRAY LOB.
TMAN KIRY WAS BORN THE SECOND SON TO THE MZILIKAZI'S ROYAL DESCENT
- SITHEMBISO JEYI BUTHAKATHAKA KHUMALO AND ZANDILE NTOMBIYEZHI MNGUNI(SECOND DAUGHTER TO CHIEF BROWN NHLANSI MNGUNI,
WHOSE CHIEFDOM IS STILL UNDER THE MBHOMBHOTSHA REGENCY IN GLASSBLOCK 1,
MZIMUNI MASUKU) IN SOBENDHLE ON THE COLD SUMMER NIGHT ON THE 10TH OF APRIL IN 1985.
IN 1994 THABANI KHUMALO WAS CHOSEN INTO THE MINOR, WHICH WAS A MILITARY'S SECRET DIVISION THAT OPERATED UNDERCOVER AS BOY CUB SCOUTS IN ORLANDO LOB.
THE ORGANIZATION WAS MELTED DOWN IN DECEMBER 1995 AFTER INVESTIGATIONS HAD FOUND OUT THAT THE EXERCISE WAS NOT FIT... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''LOVE IS WORTH STILL THAN SOUND.''LOVE IS SWEETER KEPT WITHIN THAN LET OUT.
''WE'D RATHER GET LOST GOING TO MORE LIGHT THAN THE DARKNESS WE KNOW.''RATHER YOU LOSE LOSE LIFE IN SEARCH OF IT THAN REMAINING IN YOUR DEATH SCENERY.
''our only difference is possession, but we all worship the dime.''FOR THE GREATER LOVE OF MONEY
''how are the rich better, because they take their riches from the poor''the powerful use their advantage to oppress the poor
''Having no information and possessing all the power creates a bully.''Having no information and possessing all the power creates a bully.
The star that shines in the secrets sites of life,
As dark as night or the way to the ruthless grave -
Sewn within the soul of a bothered alien peasant man
Strolling the nights like knights heart-driven to save.
Strong in character for his love is his worry,
So he lets go all that he loves and acts unwary,
And many better than he lie cold about the Waltloo complex
And only he has troubles of not reaching his goal.
Rumbles of the omnibus that conveys his secret love to sophisticated slavery
And there she wearies her brow in the place of a systematically ...