tiffany fawcett Poems
- Anger Anger I keep it all inside I keep it close to my ...
- Soulmate Are you out there? Are you really for me? Are ...
- Silence Silence I have lived in silence too long Can ...
- Listen Listen If I told you, would you listen? Would you ...
- Oh My, Oh Mother Oh my, oh mother Oh my, oh mother Where ...
- I'Ll Never Say I Love You Too I woke up today thinking i'd be...
- Do You Believe In God? He walks up to the next prisoner in ...
I am 14 years old and I am currently not noticed but thats ok. I have no idea what I want to be in life but if i'm good enough, then maybe I could consider poetry as a career, not that anyone would care. Anywho I am currently a loser so you probablly dont want to hear about that. bye. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I keep it all inside
I keep it close to my side
For If I lose it all
Heaven knows I'll die
I let it go
I breathe it in
It keeps coming back
For it is my sin
It's burned in me
It haunts me day & night
Carved into my core
It is my only sight
It's the only thing I know
It's all that is me
It's the only emotion I show
I wish I could be free