Timothy Hector Poems
- Breaking Me Down You brought me down, broke all my walls all...
- All For You This is really messing with me i really only ...
- Destiny We met at the pool when you were just a kid such a ...
- The Way It Is Its 2 am and I can't sleep for the 4th time ...
- Questions When did it happen? When did it all go wrong? ...
- No Words You bring out the best in me A part that is rarely ...
- Wondering I Sit here alone thinking real hard about the ...
I write from the heart that is all you need to know more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Breaking Me Down
You brought me down, broke all my walls
all my worries seemed so small
because when you are near
i forget all my fears
friends are suppose to help each other
so why should i have to cover
all the things i feel for you
when i'm sure you feel it to
life is a mess, or so they say
i will be glad when i find the day
thats everything makes sense to me
my head is a mess, literally
i open up bit, by bit
the words sit on the edge of, my lips
i just cant bring myself to say
all the things that made me this way
but slowly i'll make it ...