Tobbie WhiteBird Crowe
Tobbie WhiteBird Crowe Poems
- A Mother's Heart I miss you, I still miss you. Alone in the ...
- Cry Of The Forgotten If you don’t remember… Your life is ...
- In Dreams In dreams; Nothing ever changes. And no one ...
- Valentines Day 02 I feel your eyes Across a crowded ...
- Song For J.T.S. You touched me Reached out and touched a ...
- -now- I have known you for so many years my friend Ups and ...
- How Teach me how to stop loving you. Teach me how to stop ...
Just a humble poet and maker of dragons... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tobbie WhiteBird Crowe
A Mother's Heart
I miss you, I still miss you.
Alone in the quiet darkness of night
Where no one sees,
The tears still fall… even now.
Twenty plus years have past
But not the pain from that loss.
Its as sharp and diamond bright
As the first day I found you were gone,
And I miss you.
A Mother’s heart grieves alone in silence
And no one sees her tears
Or the heart that never heals.