Tori Fleck Fournelle
Tori Fleck Fournelle Poems
- Apple Of Pain Mistakes and regrets Pain through the ...
- The Beauty In Me When I was just a baby you left me all ...
- Everytime Everytime I try to say what it is is all thrown ...
- What's Wrong With This Society... There's no more 'normal' ...
- A Friend Is Apart Of You Alway...
- Through Another Day. Life's going too fast I'm going to ...
- Tomorrow May Not Come. Broken and torn, Burned up deep ...
Well, some of you all know me EXTREMELY well... to the point where it feels like we have been friends for years! Anyways, I was born in Johnson City TN, my mom was 17 when she had me. My dad was 21. He left AS SOON AS he found out my mother was pregnant. Then I spent 12 years with my grandad, my granmother died when I was 5 years old. Then, when I turned 12 in March.... everything was about to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Apple Of Pain
Mistakes and regrets
Pain through the weeks
That's what you have to live with
Because of one stupid mistake
I chose to believe
The apple was lovely
So I took a chance
Where did that one chance bring me
But on my knees
Praying again and again
For this one nightmare to end
And as I sit here
With tears running down my face
I can't even question
Why you walked away
It was my mistake
It was my regret
And it's my pain
You have to live with
Because I chose to bite
The apple of pain
I guess I know now what happened