VaishakSeetharam Dattani Poems
- My First Love Her dimple cheeks and the staring eyes Stole ...
- Beats Of A Broken Heart Beats of a Broken Heart Memories ...
- Memories Of My Schooldays Memories of my schooldays The ...
- The Last Supper Far away in the hilltops of east, from where ...
- Sweetheart, I'Ll Make You Spee... I rose up listening the...
- Smile Of A Silent Tear Oh! My sweet little heart, don't stop ...
- Seven Seas Born Hence Every corner of my heart, did I not ...
Born on 21st July 1988 as Grandson of Late Manilal Jamnadas Dattani and Late Kantha ben and Grandson of Late Narikkutty Gopalan and Late Mythili Devi was the Poet, Vaishak Seetharam Dattani.
His Father, Mr.Seetharam is working at Kerala and his Mother, Mrs.Vidhya, is a Higher Secondary School Teacher at Kerala.
Vaishak did his Schooling at St.Michaels Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School(1992-2006) located at cannanore district in kerala.
After Schooling he did his Graduation in Hospitality Management(2006-2009) from VLB Janakiammal College Of Arts and Science at coimbatore, TamilNadu.
He's been rewarded from 2006- 2009 at ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about VaishakSeetharam Dattani
Beats Of A Broken Heart
Beats of a Broken Heart
Memories Fade, so do we forget to remember?
Magical Past, where we jointly tasted bitterness of our tears.
Medicines heal, but can it cure wounds of a broken heart?
Mistaken understanding, which caused uncompromising separation.
A soft touch, a gentle hug and the tastiest kiss at happiest times!
A mug of cold coffee and everything we shared looking at ones eyeball.
A nightmare for eve, which was a day dream for Adam a little while after!
A second or its fraction, which made bonded fusion into collided fission.
Nicest sleep, on the...