VaishakSeetharam Dattani Poems
- My First Love Her dimple cheeks and the staring eyes Stole ...
- Memories Of My Schooldays Memories of my schooldays The ...
- The Last Supper Far away in the hilltops of east, from where ...
- Sweetheart, I'Ll Make You Spee... I rose up listening the...
- Smile Of A Silent Tear Oh! My sweet little heart, don't stop ...
- Seven Seas Born Hence Every corner of my heart, did I not ...
- Beats Of A Broken Heart Beats of a Broken Heart Memories ...
Born on 21st July 1988 as Grandson of Late Manilal Jamnadas Dattani and Late Kantha ben and Grandson of Late Narikkutty Gopalan and Late Mythili Devi was the Poet, Vaishak Seetharam Dattani.
His Father, Mr.Seetharam is working at Kerala and his Mother, Mrs.Vidhya, is a Higher Secondary School Teacher at Kerala.
Vaishak did his Schooling at St.Michaels Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School(1992-2006) located at cannanore district in kerala.
After Schooling he did his Graduation in Hospitality Management(2006-2009) from VLB Janakiammal College Of Arts and Science at coimbatore, TamilNadu.
He's been rewarded from 2006- 2009 at ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about VaishakSeetharam Dattani
My First Love
Her dimple cheeks and the staring eyes
Stole the simple mind and heart of an ice
Her attitude and the robust expressions
Roused me from solitude and depressions
The fortnight of winter we spent together
Had paved the way for me to get her
From dawn to dusk we missed each other
And by autumn we named our missing as love
Day by day the year came to an end
But second by second our love had deepened
Holding hands we walked in evening twilight
Hoping no strength can ever separate our might
But the force of separation broke the unbreakable ...