Varghese Kuncheria Poems
- A Brother's Lament The chill of the winter ...
- Yesterday Yesterday is a day away The anxieties not given ...
- Take A U Turn Take a U Turn By Varghese ...
- To The Dean You can't contain me in A cubicle you put me ...
- The Class Muses The class muses as they gather The like ones...
- The Shore Come to the lovely down The golden sands are ...
- Vacation Vacation to end Desires within unending So ...
Lecturer in English / Non-resident Indian more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Brother's Lament
The chill of the winter morning
Brought me thoughts of mourning
And I sat musing and moaning
My brother never lived this morning
Was he just a dear brother?
I do not know how I gather
All I know that he’s so dear
And my heart says he’s so near
How I longed to see him in the east
Coming back from the Middle East
But for sure I’ll meet him at the feast
When He comes from the glorious east.