Verbaas Mij Poems
- Absence I demand to know the meaning of emotion. definition...
- Arthur Stone the less I see the more I know the more I ...
- Attraction like a moth to flame; an attraction to death we...
- Smile Smile. This is not a drill, Please fasten your ...
- It's Time Pack up your things and move out of your mind. ...
- Pieces Flow it on back away from the black and white stripes....
- Lies Relive a lie, Alive Rebounding resolutely. To know no...
I'm only beginning to write and only post poems I found from years ago. Any comments you have are appreciated. Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Verbaas Mij
Relive a lie, Alive
To know no consequence..
And in the end,
End up on the winning side.
Be strong in ideals, ideas and information.
Moral concerns are nothing of your moral consideration,
Yet you gallantly drift down.
Touching to the highway, knight in shining armor,
Crest hanging by your side.
You realize the wrongs have been uprighted
And the lies have slipped away.
You get away with murder
While peace involves the fray.
Your voice goes strong, and everlong
The message on its way.
Reverberates into your ...