Veronika Bitkina Poems
- Without Measure
- ..Between You And Me
- Your Book You meet this book somewhere, And know it's yours...
- Human What does it mean to be a human? create, then learn, ...
- It's Cold It's cold. Brrrrrrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, ...
- Somewhere Between Somewhere between. My gaze in shadow. All...
- My Treasure I wish, I never were born I complicate too much,...
* Wolf eyes girl writes about many things, imaginary and real: books she read, movies she watched, her life, dreams she caught etc: all that gives her high level of emotions, not caring about its polarity.
* Wolf eyes girl - is a nickname given by a friend.
* Wolf eyes girl apologizes for all mistakes of any kind she made in her poems.
She is not native English speaker, so even though she is constantly improving her level of English, it doesn't help with the intuitive mistake correction.
* Wolf eyes girl would appreciate any constructive criticism.
* Wolf eyes girl wishes you a pleasant reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Veronika Bitkina
..Between You And Me
In air, soil and water
And everywhere else,
From moon through equator
I have too much space..