Veronika Bitkina Poems
- Your Book You meet this book somewhere, And know it's yours...
- Without Measure
- ..Between You And Me
- Somewhere Between Somewhere between. My gaze in shadow. All...
- My Treasure I wish, I never were born I complicate too much,...
- Human What does it mean to be a human? create, then learn, ...
- It's Cold It's cold. Brrrrrrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, brrbrr, ...
* Wolf eyes girl writes about many things, imaginary and real: books she read, movies she watched, her life, dreams she caught etc: all that gives her high level of emotions, not caring about its polarity.
* Wolf eyes girl - is a nickname given by a friend.
* Wolf eyes girl apologizes for all mistakes of any kind she made in her poems.
She is not native English speaker, so even though she is constantly improving her level of English, it doesn't help with the intuitive mistake correction.
* Wolf eyes girl would appreciate any constructive criticism.
* Wolf eyes girl wishes you a pleasant reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Veronika Bitkina
You meet this book somewhere,
And know it's yours forever.
Your thoughts are out in the air
Until you'll be together.
It's might be old, it's might be new,
It's might have scratches, loss of pages,
But it's just yours, it's coming through
You know it for amount of ages.
You can't explain it, you just feel:
It's yours, was always yours, no doubt.
You care about it with fear,
And it inspires you with routes.
You meet this book at one of stores
Among the shelves and pilots others,
And you just know: this one is yours
For price to ...