Victoria Gauci Poems
- This Life Is Hard But I Go On Through broken glass and faded ...
- My Mothers' Death I was driving over the Hoover Dam, When I...
- Cold Feet My feet are cold, My skin is dry, Since winter ...
- Little Fish Let us go my Little Fish, It is time to make ...
- A Mother's Heart When you were carried within my body, Your...
- Evangelism In praise and deed we thrill the Lord, Like ...
- Each Single Day Getting through each single day Realizing ...
Victoria Shultz Gauci grew up in Garfield Heights, Ohio during an era of civil and political unrest that created a cultural revolution in America. Raised in family of modest means, Victoria and her four siblings learned early in life to appreciate the small things. Their mother Gail was a force to be reckoned with, and surrounded herself and her children with love and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
This Life Is Hard But I Go On
Through broken glass and faded dreams,
I find a place where I can scream,
This pain is huge and takes me over,
I cannot smell the scent of clover,
I kneel down and count my blessings,
For sometimes life is distressing,
I make my way through each raw minute,
Feeling blessed that I'm still in it,
This life is hard but I go on,
It's my soul journey to walk upon,
I look out from my mind's eye,
Never questioning or asking why,
I know that whatever happens to me,
Is to teach and set me free,
A life taken for granted is not good cause,