Virginie Yargeau Poems
- Him Life uplifts my soul, His green eyes on me are burning ...
- Most Precious Star Notes invoke the deepest of feelings, ...
- Thoughts And Confusions Another page found empty More ...
- Tresors Perdus Tout ce que je manque, Tout ce qui me ...
- Lost In Half Chaos with the coldest stare, You are here and...
- Lover Angel He wants to be with you, This bad boy he ...
- Shellshock Sing me to sleep, where bullets fall, Let me ...
Bilingual i am, proud of it? yes. my parents are in the army and i find myself regularily thrown from side to side of Canada. Lost friends, far away lover (washington dc) . i discovered poetry when i was 11 years old, because i was beggining to finally be happy, everything i loved was taken away from me. Parents and sisters i have, but nothing hurt me more than loosing my one and only love. we meet again and now i discover that we are even further from each other.it sucks. all i can say.Forbidden thoughts i have gotten. Horrible nightmares haunt me. My soul sister is an awesome girl, and she and i are like yin yan twins. she draws and i write. we support each other like sisters although this... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Virginie Yargeau
Life uplifts my soul,
His green eyes on me are burning hot.
The only thing seperating us is time,
The only thing keeping us together is love.
Simple yet complex,
The essence of his personality stays with me.
Being with him is all i want,
All i long for.
Time and space seperate us,
No decisions are made unconsequential.
Hurtful emotions are a blurr in front of me,
Living like this should not be so painful.
My life and hope go to him,
My love and imagination sustain me.
His handsome mind and beautiful character are what he is,